Thursday 16 January 2014

cloth pantyliners

hi. assalamualaikum and morning.

i woke up with a great feeling today!
yes! i have succeed in my project of sewing my own cloth pantyliners!
it's not perfect.. erm but it really made my day.
i use my english cotton and japanese cotton collection that i usually use to make flower brooch or pencilcase as the cover. and inside of it i put my old tshirt knit cotton.
though i don't have the picture to post here, i googled up the other cloth pantyliners and will upload it to you.
k .. come and try make something! you'll love it. believe me.


~i handstiched them 100% because my sewing machine was "moody" yesterday.
hee..
this pic is taken from google.
not mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

dari hati awak ke hati saya..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...